Job Reference: HEHGV1ADR
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking Class 1 HGV Drivers to fill a positions in Colnbrook. The successful candidates will possess a current and valid Class 1 HGV Licence and must have HGV Class 1 driving experience.
LTD COMPANIES WELCOME
Shift start times will vary--- Mornings/afternoons/nights
8 hour minimum pay per shift. Drivers could be doing local airport work or trunking work.
Responsibilities of the Class 1 HGV Driver
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 1 HGV Driver
- Class 1 Driver (HGV)
- Class 1 driver experience
- Must have a clean licence
- 5 year checkable work history
- Clean CRB (DBS)
- Have a CO cert (formally Level D) training will be provided
- Must have ADR licence
Benefits for the Drivers :
- On going work
- Well paid
- 40-60 hour weeks
- on site parking
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- CRB Check Required
- Level D Security Clearance Required
- Licence - ADR
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Please call the Driving team 01784 450 555