Job Reference: ASINDBEN
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for a Bench joiner to work for one of our established companies in Ashford.
The position will involve:
- Working with both hand held tools as well as power tools
- Building timber stair cases and framing
- Precision measuring and cutting timber according to instructions and drawings
- Being able to work on your own as well as working in a team environment
- Being able to understand the diagrams and build to size
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working as a Bench Joiner or Carpenter
- Flexible with working hours as some Saturdays may be required depending on work load
- Understand written instructions
- High attention to detail
£10.50 per hour - Monday to Friday 07:00 till 17:00
Some Saturday hours require as and when but hours on Saturday are flexible.
We will require a CV with relevant experience for the above role.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Call Jamie or Jordan on 01233 646548