Job Reference: B2181
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking a Capstan Setter/Operator for a UK Leading manufacturer for laminates, composites and engineering plastics in the Birmingham area.
Responsibilities of the Capstan setter/Operator
- Setting and running a Capstan Lathe machine
- Working from drawings
- Use of measuring equipment
- Basic machine maintenance
- Working hours 7:30-16:30 Monday - Thursday 7:30-12:30 Friday
Requirements of the Capstan setter/operator
- Must have experience setting
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target
- Attention to detail
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Adam Potter 0121 628 8000