Job Reference: TAJF349
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Weekend Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Bridgwater Cleaner required, immediate start Register today and start tomorrow. Working as part of a small team to ensure the site is kept clean. Working in areas such as the offices, corridors, stairways, restrooms and canteen. Previous cleaning experience preferred but not essential as fully paid training will be provided.
Hours of work are as follows:
- 04:00-12:30 (Early shift).
- 12:00-20:30 (Late shift).
- 20:00-04:30 (Night Shift).
- All shifts are worked on a weekly rotation.
- Any 5 days out of 7 during the week.
- £8.72 Monday to Friday between the hours of 06.00 - 22.00.
- £9.50 Monday to Friday between the hours of 22.00 - 06.00.
- X 1.5 on Saturday of relevant shift rate.
- X 2 on Sunday and Bank Holidays relevant shift rate
Our client also offers:
- Canteen facilities.
- Free on site car parking.
- Smoking area.
- All PPE provided free of charge.
Other benefits of working for the Best Connection Group Limited include:
- Weekly pay.
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday).
- Pension contribution.
- Online payslips.
- Choice of long term, short term and odd days or weekends available.
- Flexible shift patterns.
- Possible permanent positions following successful trial periods.
- Ongoing assignments throughout 2020/2021.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Weekend Work
The Industrial team on 01823 330621