Job Reference: HUPWOOD
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently recruiting for Factory operatives to work at one of our clients based near Sutton fields industrial estate. The Ideal candidate will have worked in some capacity with wood, tools and machinery and available immediately.
- Monday to Thursday 6am to 4.30pm (£8.91)
- Monday to Thursday 6pm to 6am (£13.37)
Responsibilities of the Factory operative
- Will include the loading and unloading of wood onto belt fed machinery.
- Work with basic hand tools on various wood based projects.
- Palletise products ready for loading and distribution.
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the Factory.
- Adhere to all company policies and H&S rules.
Requirements of the Factory operative
- Wood work experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- Heavy lifting.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Call Andy on 01482 610160
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change