Job Reference: HUROAFIS
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently seeking Fish packers for a local business who have operated out of Hull since 1860, based off Hessle road area of Hull.
- Ongoing regular work
- Possibility of going from Temp2Perm after review period.
- Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday, 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm or 10pm to 6am
Responsibilities of the Fish packers
- Will include handling of fish throughout various stages of the curing process.
- Working in both Warm and cold environments.
- Filling and moving trays from department to department.
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
Requirements of the Fish packers
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- Heavy lifting.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Call Andy today on 01482 610160
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change