Job Reference: CHGG-00-44
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
FLT Counterbalance WANTED for one of The Best Connection clients based in Worksop.
Our client is a plastic recycling plant and has a requirement for a FLT driver to join their existing team. With a potential for a permanent role for the right candidate this is an excellent opportunity.
The role will entail loading and unloading Lorries and moving the stock to and from the factory and the plant, using a counterbalance truck. You must be confident using FLT and be able to work on your whilst using your own initiative. This role requires an experienced Forklift operator who can work at a steady safe pace. We have 2 vacancies YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK THREE SHIFTS DAYS, AFTERS AND NIGHTS.
Key Duties and Expectations
- Must be able to work – Three shifts, days, nights and after’s
- Must be confident on counterbalance
- Packing experience
- Numeracy and Literacy skills
- You will be Reliable and hardworking
- Used to meeting targets
Benefits of the role
- Potential of becoming permanent after 12 weeks for the right candidate
- Weekly Pay
- Online Pay slips
- NEST Pension
- 28 Days Paid Annual Leave (based on accrual)
- Immediate start for the right candidate
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Call Kath 01246 209222