Job Reference: SVCRNFRK
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Stevenage are recruiting Forklift Truck Drivers who hold either Counterbalance, Reach or Bendi/Flexi Licence. No experience is necessary as full training is provided and new pass drivers are welcome also. The client offers long term employment prospects with a generous overtime scheme and the site is easily accessible via public transport.
Job specific details
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 07:00 - 16:00
- Hourly Pay rate: £10.50 per hour
- Overtime Rates: Time and a third after 34 hours between Monday - Thursday
Overtime Rates: Time and a half on all additional hours Monday - Thursday and all hours Friday + Saturday
Overtime Rates: Double time on all hours worked on a Sunday
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operative
- Unloading and loading of vehicles of stock
- Using Forklifts to restock production lines
- Picking of products for customers
- Rearranging of the warehouse
Requirements of the Forklift Operative
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting may be required
Benefits of working for The Best Connection
- 24/7 contact with consultants
- Online and Email payslips
- Pension Contributions
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided