Job Reference: SLFLT
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently recruiting a Forklift Operative who will undertake general warehousing duties on a daily basis.
This role will be from 10am – 7pm, Monday to Friday paying £10.00 per hour.
What does the role involve?
- Receiving, storing, picking and loading stock using a forklift
- Adhering to a health and safety policy
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Preparing orders for customers
You will need:
- A valid Counterbalance Forklift licence and experience using it
- Be aware of safe working practices
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- To be customer focused and demonstrate core values of trust, integrity and teamwork
- An interest in the industry and products available.
There is a permanent position available after a successful trial period.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Call the Industrial Team on 01753 526 006