Job Reference: B3107
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Signing up to a LTD company
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
Our client based in Solihull require LGV C+E (HGV Class 1) drivers for on-going weekend/Bank Holiday work throughout 2019. There are a choice of start times which vary from between 03:00 and 08:00. Duties involve between three to four deliveries of frozen ambient and dry goods to stores/National Distribution centre's with limited handball. All deliveries are based within a sixty mile radius of Solihull. On-going support and training are provided for each successful applicant. All vehicles are well maintained and to a high standard. Secured parking is available along with excellent canteen facilities on site.
Work Patterns ;
- Choice of start times between 03:00 and 08:00.
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday shifts (when applicable).
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group include ;
- Weekly pay.
- 28 days paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday).
- Pension contribution.
- Online payslips
- Choice of long term, short term and odd days
- Experienced payroll facility
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C+E
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Shift Premiums
- Weekend Work
Please contact the driving team on 0121 628 8000 or email B3@thebestconnection.co.uk