Job Reference: POWASTEL
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We have a client based in Fareham that is seeking HGV2 Tipper Drivers on an ongoing basis. Candidates must have a valid HGV2 Licence with full CPC and DigiCard.
Responsibilities for the HGV Class 2 Driver:
- To operate a HGV2 Tipper vehicle, delivering waste, recycling or aggregates to various locations around the south.
- Performing pre and post vehicle checks in accordance with company policy and reporting any defects found.
- Completing all deliveries within required timeslots with a professional and efficient manner.
- Following all company safety policies and procedures.
Requirements for the HGV Class 2 Driver:
- Full UK HGV Class 2 (Cat C) Licence
- Digital Taco card
- CPC Card
- No more than 6 points / no DD's, DR's, CD40 - 70 or IN's.
- Good knowledge of Tacho rules and regulations.
- Previous LGV2 Tipper experience would be preferable but training can be provided.
- It is preferable that drivers have held their licence for at least a year although in certain cases this can be less.
Hours of work and Rates of Pay for the HGV Class 2 Driver
-The pay rate for this job is £10.50 PAYE.
-Additional uplift for drivers that are Limited or with an Umbrella company.
-Most days are normally a 10hr working day, all drivers are paid a minimum of 8 hours per day.
-Additional hours are normally offered depending on work load.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
Call James or Lauren on 02392 864411