Job Reference: WG00032
Location: Bognor Regis
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
*HGV Class 1 Drivers needed for Days, Nights and Weekend Work*
The Best Connection Worthing are recruiting on behalf of our client based in the Barnham area for Class 1 (C+E) Drivers.
You will be driving a Class 1 Arctic vehicle delivering fresh produce to various locations across the UK, to various suppliers.
Hours of Work for the HGV Class 1 (C+E) Driver:
- Hours of work will vary depending on routes and work available, these can change on a daily basis.
- Ideally the candidate will be flexible on hours they can work, or let us know the hours you can work in order to give the client notice.
Pay Rates for the HGV Class 1 (C+E) Driver:
- Days- £110 per day
- Nights- £120 per day
- Weekends- £130 per day
- Night out- £25.00
You will be required to hold:
- Full UK Class 1 (CE) Licence
- Digital Tacho Card
- Full CPC Card
- Good geographical and tacho knowledge
Benefits for the candidate:
- Full training Provided by client
- Pension Contributions
- PPE Provided
- Uplift on pay for Ltd and Umbrella drivers
If you feel you would be suitable for this role please contact Lauren in the Worthing office for more information or send your CV to the branch.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Lauren on 01903 234500