Job Reference: B2179
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking a Plastic Injection Mould Setter/Operator for a Plastic and Die Cast Mould Tool Specialist in the Birmingham area.
Responsibilities of the Plastic Injection Mould Setter/Operator
- Set up and operate plastic moulding machines, such as compression or injection moulding machines, to mould, form, or cast thermoplastic materials to specified shape.
Perform mould set-ups and production start-ups which meet the documented process standards.
Perform material handling change-overs.
Perform operation and maintenance of all injection moulding and support equipment.
Follow all equipment and safety procedures, using Lock-Out / Tag Out procedures as necessary.
Requirements of the Plastic Injection Mould Setter/Operator
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Natalie Murphy on 0121 628 8000