Job Reference: TVADR08
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
The Best connection require additional Class 1 ADR drivers for our Middlesbrough based client. They are a leading manufacturer and distributor of various chemicals.
Due to growth, they require additional Class 1 ADR drivers for national trunking work. Must be able to complete POD paperwork and daily vehicle checks and may be required to assist with loading and unloading. Trunks are primarily to either Scotland or the Midlands.
The ideal candidate must be flexible with shift patterns as both day and night shifts will be required.
You will receive:
- £10.50 per hour (£11.50 LTD) Days
- £11.50 per hour (12.50 LTD) Nights
- T1/2 after 8 hours per day
- T1/2 all hours Saturday
- T2 all hours Sunday
- 28 Days Holiday (PAYE)
You will require;
- Current CE Licence
- ADR Qualification
- Digi card
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - ADR
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
please call Paul on 01642672655 for more information.