Job Reference: CR180205
Salary: £9.50-17.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Signing up to a LTD company
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
Our Crewe based client offer a 24/7 nationwide logistic service, specialising in the fast and reliable delivery of high value goods throughout the UK and Europe. Due to continuous growth they are now looking to recruit additional HGV Class 1 drivers to support their existing team of drivers.
As a class 1 driver you will be responsible of servicing a large network of hubs and distribution centres throughout the UK, predominantly driving a double deck trailer.
Drivers that are willing to night out would be desirable but not essential. We have a large range of start times available between the hours of 01:00 and 19:00.
Due to insurance restrictions, drivers will only be considered if;
- Less than 6 points on licence
- no previous DD, DR endorsement codes
Pay rates for LTD drivers are;
- Days - £11.50p/h M - F, £15.00p/h Saturday, £16.00p/h Sunday & Bank holidays
- Nights - £13.00p/h M - F, £16.00p/h Saturday, £17.00p/h Sunday & Bank holidays
Pay rates for PAYE drivers;
- £9.50p/h M - F, £11.87p/h Saturday, £14.25p/h Sunday & Bank holidays
- £10.50p/h M - F, 13.12p/h Saturday, £15.72p/h Sunday & Bank holidays
immediate starts after the successful completion of a driving assessment and induction.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Weekend Work
Call 01270251100 and speak to the driving team for more information