Job Reference: GUPLUM75TO
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Ltd are currently looking for an experienced C1 7.5Tonne driver for a plumbing wholesale client based in Camberley on a temp to perm role for an immediate start.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced C1 (7.5tonne) driver to join a busy and expanding client on a temp to perm basis based in Camberley. Our client is the biggest plumbing, heating and bathroom wholesaler in the UK.
Hours of work
0500/0600 start and a normal finish time of between 1400/1500 Monday to Friday.
Rate of pay:
£10.00ph Monday to Friday. Guaranteed 8hrs per day
Responsibilities of the 7.5 tonne Driver:
- Operate a 7.5tn vehicle.
- Between 6 to 10 drops/collections per day in the Surrey and Hampshire area but may be more dependant on route allocated.
- Failed or incorrect deliveries results in financial penalties for our client, so are looking for an extremely trustworthy candidate.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the 7.5tn Driver
- Category C1 Licence.
- Digi Tacho.
- Minimum 1 years experience in driving 7.5 tonne.
- Be experienced in multi drop.
- Heavy lifting will be required for this role.
Due to the early start you will need to have your own transport to get to site or live locally.
If taken permanent the company offer the following package.
- £22'000 salary Per annum plus benefits.
- 22 days holiday, bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
If you are interested in this role or any of our other available roles then please don't hesitate to contact Scott or Westley in the Guildford Branch or click the apply now button.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C1
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
If you would like information regarding this role please call Scott or Westley in the Guildford Branch Tel: 01483 546241