Job Reference: GRDSSNF06
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking Warehouse machine operatives for a Manufacturer and distributor for a packaging in the Louth area.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse operative
- Will include the unloading and distributing of a variety of items from a container into the warehouse, the items will vary in size so the job can be labour intensive.
- Pick and pack products load/unload goods and the wrapping of the production lines
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
- Due to location worker must have own transport.
Requirements of the Warehouse operative
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
01472 360315 and ask for Jayme or Helen