Job Reference: WGIND3040
Location: Burgess Hill
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Mail Sorters need to start on the 8th of July!
Great opportunity for students or people looking for temporary work.
This contract is likely to last 4 weeks with further work available after this period.
Mail Sorter Responsibilities:
- You will be sorting through outgoing mail items, placing the right mail into the right envelope
- Looking for individuals with good attention to detail. Being able focus on putting the right documents together.
- This role will involve a lot of repetitive filling and sorting of paper.
Hours and pay:
Monday to Friday 0830 - 1700
Pay rate is £7.70 for under 25s and £8.21 per hour for over 25s
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection:
To apply please contact Rebecca or Demi at The Best Connection Worthing.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
Please contact Rebecca or Demi for further information on 01903 234500