Job Reference: HUMITIRESO
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently recruiting for Medical waste operatives to join one of our clients based out of Hull Royal infirmary & Castle Hill hospital, The role would include handling of medical waste and disposing of hazardous waste in the appropriate manor.
Responsibilities of the Medical waste operative
- receive and dispose of waste material.
- Follow colour processing for handling any waste bags.
- Walk the hospital organising waste collection.
- completing relevant paperwork in line with hazardous waste disposal.
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the hospital.
- Due to location worker must have own transport.
Requirements of the Medical waste operative
- Attention to detail.
- Strictly follow procedures regarding waste disposal and H&S.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Andy on 01482 610160
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change