Job Reference: MFN2
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
NIGHT WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE VACANCIES
Immediate starts required - Sports Direct Shirebrook– 20% staff discount including USC & Flannels – Cash Prizes for Performance – Staff Gym only £5 pm – Free onsite parking - Access to Factory Outlet! Apply Today!!!
The Best Connection are recruiting for ongoing Nights Warehouse Operatives position in Shirebrook. Our client is a major Sports Wear Retailer and the position on offer does give regular and ongoing work.
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
- Night shift: 22.20pm - 06.20am - Any 5 from 7
Benefits of working for The Best Connection Group include:
- 20% Discount in store at Shirebrook for Sports Direct; Flannels; USC and many more
- Discounted Staff Gym (£5 per month)
- On-going Assignment
- Shift to suit you
- Paid holidays
- Excellent Pay rates
- Weekly Pay
- On line payslips
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- 24/7 support from the The Best Connection on-site team
- Career development opportunities
- Raffle Draws (based on performance attendance etc)
- Performance bonus
- Factory outlet
- Staff listening group – have your say
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
- On site Welfare Office
- Clean, safe warehouse environment
- Light picking & packing across the warehouse
- Loading & Unloading within the warehouse
- General warehouse duties
- FLT driver opportunities
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Subsidised Canteen facilities
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- Free WIFI onsite
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Light picking various items via paper & voice pick system – training will be provided
- Packing and labelling products
- Loading & unloading goods
Requirements of the Warehouse operative include:
- Attention to detail, good numeracy skills, good accuracy and organisational skills. Ability to work to target.
If you used to work before for us you are welcome to re-employed again. Please contact us for more details.
What to do now!
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you as soon as your application drops in.
We are excited to hear from you!
Making sure we connect you with the right opportunity is what is really important to us.
The Best Connection are committed to protect the privacy of all of our candidates and clients
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
For an immediate interview please call us on 01623414281