Job Reference: BUDP1000
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
To process your application quicker on Indeed use the “apply on company site” link below at the bottom of the Indeed job post page. Successful applicants will then be emailed a link to complete an online registration, then followed by an interview.
Our Client is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. An opportunity has arisen to join their Warehouse Team as a Warehouse Operative. In your role you will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of exceptional service for their customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Completing a number of manual handling tasks, with and without the use of MHE.
- Ensuring the picking, assembling, relocation and dispatching of stock is completed to the required standard.
- Completing tasks using a handheld warehouse management device.
- Accountability for the timely and accurate distribution of stock and goods.
- Contributing towards their culture of trust, respect and togetherness.
- Adhering and investing in their award winning health and safety standard.
Hours of work will be 06:00 – 14:00 / 14:00 – 22:00 rotating weekly, Monday – Friday.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Call Svetlana or David for more information 01283 545333