Job Reference: MFST
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
Picker / Packer – Students Friendly Hours -Shirebrook - Up to £8.25 p/h
The Best Connection are recruiting for ongoing picker/packer positions in Shirebrook - students friendly hours. Our client is a major Sports Wear Retailer, and these Warehouse Operative positions offer regular and ongoing work. You do not need to have any previous experience for this role, so apply today!!!
Working as a Picker / Packer:
- Clean and safe warehouse environment
- Light picking & packing
- Loading & Unloading pallets
- General warehouse duties from time to time
- FLT driver opportunities
Shift times & working hours friendly for students
Our start times are extremely flexible.
- Saturday and Sunday 06:00am- 15:00pm
- Weekend shift 07:30am - 18:30pm (Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday)
- Afternoons 15:30pm - 23:30am & 18:00pm - 2:00pm any 5 from 7 rota
- Extra hours available
We have other shifts available so please feel free to call and see what else we have!
Pay Rates for those aged under 25 : £7.74
Pay Rates for those aged 25 and over : £8.25
Why should you work for The Best Connection as a Warehouse Operative?
- 20% Discount in Store for:
- Sports direct
- Many More
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- On the job training
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24/7 support from the Sports Direct and The Best Connection team
- Raffle Draws (based on performance, attendance etc)
- Quarterly Prize Draws
- Performance bonus payments - boost your earnings!
- Factory outlet for:
- Sports Direct
- Staff listening groups & forums – have your say!
- Staff Gym (only £5 per month)
- On site Welfare Office
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you as soon as your application drops in or give us a call on 01623 414281
We are excited to hear from you!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
For an immediate interview please call us on 01623414281