Job Reference: WSPRESSOP
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are proudly recruiting for 3 experienced Press Operators to join one of our longstanding and growing Walsall based engineering clients .
Our clients who work primarily in the automotive industry supplying 1st Tier companies, experiencing growth and are now seeking an experienced Press and Welding Operator.
The working hours are 7:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 7:30am-12:30pm on a Friday.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Safely operate a mechanical press
- Safely operate Spot/Projection welding machines
- Have excellent time keeping
- Work to set quotas of parts per hour
- Punctual and presentable
- Strong key skills in communication, presentation and team work
An up-to-date forklift license is an advantage but not a must. Welding experience is not essential as for the right person training can be provided.
These are currently ongoing positions with the aim to become Temp to Perm. This can be achieved by proving you have the right work ethic as well as the relevant skills for the role.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
To apply for the position please send CV to email@example.com