Job Reference: SVLETPRD1
Location: Letchworth Garden City
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking production operatives for a manufacturer and distributor of glue and adhesives in the Letchworth area. An excellent opportunity to join a well established company on a temporary basis with a view to a permanent position following a successful trial period. Training is provided and the site is easy to reach via public transport. Plenty of optional overtime is available for those who wish to do it.
Job specific details:
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00 (16:30 finish on a Friday)
- Hourly Pay rate: £8.21 per hour
- Overtime Rates: £12.32 after 42 hours per week
Responsibilities of the Production operatives:
- Operating of machinery, ensuring the flow of products are consistent and linear
- changing of nozzles and cartridges to accommodate the product being made
- Non-specific warehousing roles ie. Picking and packing of products, labelling and preparation for dispatch.
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
Requirements of the Production operative:
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting.
Benefits of working for The Best Connection:
- 24/7 contact with consultants
- Weekly pay
- Online and Email payslips
- Pension Contributions
- 28 days paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holidays)
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Call Andrew on 01438 518032