Job Reference: SVPOCRHN
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are recruiting production operatives to work on behalf of our client based in Hitchin. Our client offers a 37.5 hour paid week in a stable and ongoing role. A fully stocked staff canteen is available for all staff to use. No experience is needed, only a willingness to work and learn. The site has a dedicated car park or a bus stop outside the front gates.
Job specific details
- Working hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30 am -16:30 pm and Friday 7:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Hourly Pay rate: £8.21 per hour, increasing to £9.22 after 12 weeks
- Overtime Rates: £13.32 on hours in excess of 39 per week Monday - Friday + Saturday
- Overtime Rates: £16.42 on all hours worked on a Sunday
Responsibilities of the Production Operative
- Machine operating
- Operation of pulley system
- Rotation of stock in ovens
- Powder coating of products
- Greasing of moving parts
- General warehousing and housekeeping
Requirements of the role
- Physically fit
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Ability to work to target.
Benefits of working for The Best Connection
- 24/7 contact with consultants
- Online and Email payslips
- Pension Contributions
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
Call Andrew on 01438 518032 for more information