Job Reference: DLSMW01
Location: Bishop Auckland
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are recruiting for TIG welders on an ongoing basis with a view to a permanent role. The successful candidate will have previous TIG experience working with both steel and aluminium. Our client is a leading manufacturer and installer of bespoke architectural fabrications. Applicants must be able to read and understand technical drawings and be able to work to a very high standard.
Due to the nature of the work, experience with sheet metal work is essential for this role. You will be required to manufacture, repair and maintain various sheet metal products to a high standard.
Candidates will be rewarded with:
- £9.00-£10.00 per hour (PAYE) depending on experience.
- Weekend overtime available
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Ongoing work
- Weekly pay
Please call for an immediate interview
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
please call 01325 464691 for an immediate interview