Job Reference: DOFABSORT
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection in Doncaster is currently looking for a Fabric Sortation Operative for one of our client based in Carcroft in Doncaster area.
As a Fabric Sorter you will work closely with the cutting team, taking the pre-cut fabric and sorting it into the correct bundles for each piece of furniture to be sewn or upholstered. You will learn about each modules and ourluxury fabrics to help you organise the pieces easily.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about doing a great job, ready to get stuck in and be part of a team. You don’t need to have previous furniture making or manufacturing experience, we’ll teach you everything you need to know - on the job, so you can earn while you learn.
- Location: Doncaster, DN6 7BD
- Contract Type: Temp to Perm
- Hours: Full Time. 40 hours per week 7
- Operated on two shifts. The early shift works Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm and the late shift works Monday to Thursday 2pm to 12.20am.
- Salary: Starting on £10.50 per hour for 12 weeks while training then piecework after training period with a potential to earn £13+ per hour.
What you can bring to the role of a Fabric Sorter:
Bags of enthusiasm and a key interest in learning a new skill.
The ability to adjust to a fast paced environment and lots of products.
An excellent eye for detail and quality of work.
A drive to meet targets and deadlines in a competitive environment.
The ability to communicate effectively with your colleagues.
A drive to use your own initiative to solve problems that may arise
An interest in promoting safe working environments for yourself and others.
Benefits for working with The Best Connection:
- 28 Days Holiday (Pro Rata)
- Enrolment into a Pension Scheme
- Long-Term and Secure Work
- Contracts with Blue Chip Companies
- Support with PPE where needed
- Working for one of the largest agencies in the UK
f you want to apply for this position give Doncaster branch call now, there is plenty of job opportunities to discuss.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Ongoing Assignment
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Call the Team on 01302 366620
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change