Job Reference: MFD2
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Warehouse Operative Days- Shirebrook - Up to £8.25 p/h
The Best Connection are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives in Shirebrook. This is an exciting role that allows you to work in many areas of the warehouse! From loading, sorting, deliveries and processing final orders in an ever expanding and vibrant working environment. You do not need to have any previous experience for this role, so apply today!!!
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Clean and safe warehouse environment
- Light picking & packing
- Loading & Unloading pallets
- General warehouse duties from time to time
- FLT driver opportunities
Shift times, pay rates and working hours for Warehouse Operatives:
Our start times are extremely flexible.
- 6:00am – 2:00pm any 5 from 7 rota
- 6:15am - 2:15pm any 5 from 7 rota
- 6:45am - 2:45pm) any 5 from 7 rota
- 7:00am – 3:00pm any 5 from 7 rota
- 9:30pm – 2:30pm Mon-Fri / part time
- 7:30am – 6:30pm Sat/Sun/Mon/Tue
- 6:00am - 3:00pm Sat/Sun
- Overtime available
We have other shifts available so please feel free to call and see what else we have!
Pay Rates for those aged under 25 : £7.74
Pay Rates for those aged 25 and over : £8.25
Why should you work for The Best Connection as a Warehouse Operative?
- 20% Discount in Store for:
- Sports direct
- Many More
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- On the job training
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24/7 support from the Sports Direct and The Best Connection team
- Raffle Draws (based on performance, attendance etc)
- Quarterly Prize Draws
- Performance bonus payments - boost your earnings!
- Factory outlet for:
- Sports Direct
- Staff listening groups & forums – have your say!
- Staff Gym (only £5 per month)
- On site Welfare Office
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you as soon as your application drops in or give us a call on 01623 414281
We are excited to hear from you!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
For an immediate interview please call us on 01623414281