Job Reference: EBSEACPP11
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
At the Best Connection we are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour to the industrial and driving sectors. Please be aware we are offering this work on a TEMPORARY basis, but this will be for an ongoing position.
Please be aware that this work is AGENCY WORK. You will be required to register in our office in Eastbourne, and then we can communicate over the phone when work is available. You will also be required to provide Right to Work in UK documents, if you are unable to do this please do not apply.
All positions are advertised subject to availability, in preparation for requirements on behalf of our clients.
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for our client. This position is based in Eastbourne.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Feeding the machines.
- Using a guillotine to cut the books down to size.
- Using the printing machines to make books.
- Packaging all products ensuring they are ready for distribution.
Requirements of the role:
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to work in a busy environment.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines.
Due to the nature of this job role, you will be required to be on your feet throughout the day. Please ensure that you wear suitable footwear and clothing.
In order to be able to do this job, you MUST be able to work the following hours. Our client works on a continental shift pattern:
- Week one: Monday to Thursday 18:00 - 06:00
- Week two: Thursday to Sunday 06:00 - 18:00
- Week three: WEEK OFF
- Week four: Monday to Wednesday, 06:00 - 18:00, and Friday to Sunday 18:00 - 06:00.
Hourly Pay rate: £8.72
Please be aware that due to the high volume of CVs that we receive every day, we aren’t always able to contact everyone straight away. Please allow up to 10 working days for a response, and if we have not contacted you in this time frame, then unfortunately you have not been successful
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Harry or Lilly 01323 887 111