Job Reference: GUWAREHWOK
Salary: £7.50-7.83 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Employment Group are currently seeking Warehouse Operatives for one of our clients based in Woking.
Our client is a distributor of car parts and products to the automotive and transport industry. Due to an increase in customer requirements our client is expanding their warehouse staffing capacity.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operatives
- Will include the unloading and distributing of a variety of automotive parts from a container into the warehouse, the items will vary in size so the job can be labour intensive.
- Pick and pack products load/unload goods and the wrapping of the production lines
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
Requirements of the Warehouse Operative
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- Heavy lifting.
This is a Monday to Friday role 8:00-17:00 with 60 minute lunch break.
This is ongoing work for the suitable candidates and there are opportunities for permanent positions..
£7.50 per hour rising to £7.83 after 12 weeks of continuous service.
If you are interested in the vacancy, please contact Chris or Ben in the Guildford Office.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided