Job Reference: HEIND1BREA
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
** WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES NEEDED **
We are currently recruiting for 50 warehouse operatives for one of the world’s largest freight forwarding companies based in their new warehouse in Reading.
There are three shifts available, however all applicants must be fully flexible as initial training is a day shift.
Once training is completed, shifts can be as follows:
- Monday to Friday 0700-1530
- Monday to Friday 1600-2200
- Monday to Friday 2000-0700
This position involves the following duties...
- Sorting parcels (up to 20kg) by destination to dispatch across the globe
- Loading and unloading conveyor belts
- Picking and packing deliveries
- Working in a large team to achieve fantastic results
- Good computer knowledge to use the companies internal systems
- Cargo and freight handling
Pay Rates as follows...
- Sociable hours: 0800 – 1900 Unsociable hours: 1900-0800
- Monday to Friday Sociable £8.65 per hour
- Saturday Sociable £9.65 per hour
- Sunday Sociable £10.65 per hour
- Monday to Friday Unsociable £10.95 per hour
- Saturday Unsociable £11.95 per hour
- Sunday Unsociable £12.95 per hour
- Overtime pay after 40 hours and Bank Holiday pay are also available.
The ideal candidate will need to provide the following...
- 5 years of employment or education references with no gaps longer than 28 days
- Be willing to apply for DBS check
- Be able to lift up to 20KG
- Have high attention to detail at all times
- PPE provided for all successful applicants
- Subsidised canteen facilities onsite
- CO training provided
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday per year
For more information, please contact Vanessa or Nafisa.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CRB Check Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Level D Security Clearance Required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Vanessa or Nafisa on 01784 450555