Job Reference: HUTTUBE1
Location: North Ferriby
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently seeking Warehouse operatives for a Manufacturer and distributor of pharmaceutical containers in the melton area.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday: 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm & 10pm - 6am
Responsibilities of the Warehouse operative
- Will include working on a production line and palletising boxes of pharmacutical goods.
- Pick and pack orders ready for distribution
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
- Due to location worker must have own transport.
Requirements of the Warehouse operative
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Call Andy on 01482 610160
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change