Job Reference: SLIND2WHH
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking Warehouse Operatives for a contract based in Iver.
This will be a Monday - Friday position from 0830 - 1730 with overtime available.
Free transport can be provided from Slough Train Station.
The pay rate is £8.75 p/h.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse operative:
- Will include the unloading and distributing product returns into the warehouse, the items will vary in size so the job can be labour intensive.
- Load/Unload outgoing goods.
- Testing returns to ensure their condition is satisfactory.
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
- Due to location worker must have own transport.
Requirements of the Warehouse operative:
- Heavy Lifting.
- Attention to detail.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target
- Heavy lifting.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Transport Provided
Please email your CV to email@example.com