Job Reference: SVSMWH
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection is seeking a Warehouse Operative to work with one of their client based in Biggleswade. Based close to the new A1 retail park, transport via bus / train is easily accessible. Full training is given and there are opportunities for progression within the company.
Job specific details
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00 (16:30 finish on a Friday)
- Hourly Pay rate: £9.32 per hour
- Overtime Rates: Time and a third after 37 hours per week, time and 2 thirds all hours on Sunday
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative
- Picking of customer and retail orders
- Packaging and labelling of products
- Ensuring the lengths of metal are correct
- Conducting basic stock takes
- General housekeeping
Requirements of the role
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting may be required
Benefits of working for The Best Connection
- 24/7 contact with consultants
- Online and Email payslips
- Pension Contributions
- 28 days paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period