Job Reference: SVWHSE002
Location: Letchworth Garden City
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are urgently seeking experienced warehouse operatives to working at our large distribution client based in Letchworth. A range of positions are available on an ongoing basis and plenty of training is provided. Shift times can be arranged to suit transport times and excellent pay rates are available.
Job specific details
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 18:00 - 02:00
- Hourly Pay rate: £9.25 per hour
- Overtime Rates: Time and a half after 40 hours per week
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative
- Ensuring products move effectively along the line
- Bagging individual products
- Using the palletiser or manually stacking pallets
- Picking and packing of products
- Organising goods in/out
Requirements of the Warehouse Operative
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Manual lifting may be required
Benefits of working for The Best Connection
- 24/7 contact with consultants
- Weekly pay
- Online and Email payslips
- Pension Contributions
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Call Andrew or Lacey on 01438 518032