Job Reference: MAPWR
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
The Best Connection are recruiting on behalf of Waitrose and Partners, who require a number of Chiller Warehouse Order Pickers for their busy RDC based in Maidstone, Kent.
We are looking for Order Pickers for following shifts:
- 12pm till 8pm (£9.90 per hr) Overtime after 37.5 hours at £14.85
- 14pm till 10pm (£12.28 per hr) Overtime after 37.5 hours at £14.85
After 12 weeks of continues work you will be paid at £10.10 for shift 12:00 till 20:00 and £12.48 for shift 14:00 till 22:00
- Shifts are 5 over 7 and will include working weekends on most rota's.
- Part time & Full time Days available Monday to Sunday - choose your days
This will be ongoing weekly work, where you can be given a weekly rota each week of your chosen days.
Full training in the role is provided and this will be completed in 1 week Monday to Friday training on 14:00 till 22:00
Then onto your a shift rota for ongoing work full time or part time work.
The Role of Supermarket Order Picker:
Work will involve working in a warehouse environment inside the Chiller, picking chilled items for delivery to the stores, using a voice pick system, loading your picked goods from caged locations and load orders ready for despatch.
Temperatures inside the chiller will be 0 to 3 degrees - candidates must be willing to work in the cold environment.
A pre site tour will be arranged before your training week so you can see the job and the working environment before you start.
You will benefit from:
- Waitrose Dining Room - Subsidised Food, cooked by professional chefs
- FREE Hot & Cold Drinks All Year Around
- 28 days Holiday / Weekly Pay / Online Payslips
- Subsidised 24/7 On-site Gym
- Subsidised Waitrose Shop Available to ALL
- Free Car Parking
- Monthly and Quarterly Agency Awards / Prizes
All of which, staff can take full advantage of.
Joining TBC is weekly pay & 28 Days holiday.
Supermarket Order Picker
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Mariana on 01622664999
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change