Job Reference: WGIND33041
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Relevant Qualifications or Certificates
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are looking for an experienced warehouse operative to join an expanding family business in Tangmere.
You will be joining a team in the new warehouse in July. The role will be crucial in the transitional phase as the company move to the new facility.
The company are keen to have an individual join the team who wants to contribute to the businesses' long term success.
The role will involve:
- Sourcing and sorting stock for the new facility
- Picking and packing goods to the pick list requirements
- Despatching goods
- Stock rotation
- Counterbalance Forklift licence in essential
- Computer competent
- Weekly pay for the first 12 weeks
- Permanent contract following a successful 12 week trial period
- Upskilling and future forklift training will be given
You should be enthusiastic, hard working, reliable, a good team player, and have good attention to detail.
40 hours per week, Mon-Fri 8 – 4.30.
Pay will be between £8.65 - £9.00 ph, depending on experience. Annual gross pay is £17,992 - £18,720 per year once permanent.
Please contact Rebecca or Demi at The Best Connection Worthing.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Please contact Rebecca or Demi for further information on 01903 234500